The DHE has funded the development of the following scenarios for SimMan® and SimBaby® high fidelity human patient simulators to be utilized by healthcare facilities and academic programs to integrate into their educational programming.
- Early Recognition of Impending Stroke (Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Simmons College)
- Geriatric Multicultural MRSA Patient (Lahey Clinic, Salem State College)
- Hyperactive Delirium (Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Simmons College)
- Knee Replacement (Home Care) (MGH Institute of Health Professions, Partners Home Care)
- Palliative Care for Chronically Ill (Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston College)
- Postpartum Hemorrhage (Endicott College, Beverly Hospital/Northeast Hospital Corporation)