Termination Of Employment
Termination of employment with the Commonwealth means:
- that Plan Contributions are discontinued to a participantís account;
- participants are eligible to draw benefits from the plan at any time;
- ORP insurance coverage typically stops at the end of the month during which the last contributions were made;
- participants may convert their (ORP) disability and/or group life insurance to individually-owned policies.
Participants who terminate employment with the Commonwealth may:
- maintain their assets in the plan;
- take distributions from the plan, subject to the planís provisions;
- transfer assets between Providers;
- roll other plansí assets into the ORP.