Information & Tools for Campus Employees

Home > For Campus Employees > Optional Retirement Program > General Information and Miscellaneous Issues > Changing Providers — Future Contributions

Changing Providers — Future Contributions

You may change ORP providers as the recipient of future contributions any time after 12 months have elapsed since the more recent of initial enrollment or the last change. To change providers for future contributions:

  1. Submit a new ORP Enrollment/Change Form (.PDF) to your campus' Benefits Administrator. Indicate that this is a "Change of Provider" on the form.
  2. Establish an account with your new provider under Step Four of the ORP Enrollment Center.

Reminder: Changing the destination of future contributions to a new provider does not automatically transfer current assets between providers.


Contact Us | Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter | Email the Webmaster | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement

Massachusetts Department of Higher Education. All Rights Reserved. ©2000-2014
One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108   617-994-6950