Information & Tools for Institutions

Home > For Institutions > Academic Program Approval & Review > Academic Program Approval: Public Institutions > New Degree and Certificate Programs

new Degree and Certificate programs

Public institutions seeking new certificate programs, concentrations, or minors within existing programs must notify the Board of Higher Education.

Public institutions seeking new degree programs should file the appropriate application, which is reviewed by Board of Higher Education staff and a visiting review team.


Contact Us | Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter | Email the Webmaster | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement

Massachusetts Department of Higher Education. All Rights Reserved. ©2000-2014
One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108   617-994-6950