Information & Tools for Students

Home > For Students > Diplomas and Transcripts > Records from Closed Institutions

Records from Closed Institutions

For information regarding transcripts for a certificate or diploma received from a closed private business, correspondence, or trade school, please contact the Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure, Office of Private Occupational Education, at (617) 727-5811 or visit the Division's website .

Information regarding transcripts from a closed degree-granting college or university, please contact the appropriate entity listed as the record holder for the closed institution.


Contact Us | Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter | Email the Webmaster | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement

Massachusetts Department of Higher Education. All Rights Reserved. ©2000-2014
One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108   617-994-6950