Information & Tools for Students

Home > For Students > Diplomas and Transcripts > Certified Copies of Diplomas

Certified Copies of Diplomas

Students seeking further education or employment outside of the United States may have diplomas certified or legalized by the Secretary of the Commonwealth's office. For certain countries, this is referred to as an Apostille.

Students from countries outside of the United States seeking further education, licensure, or employment in the United States may contact the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) to obtain certified copies of diplomas.


Contact Us | Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter | Email the Webmaster | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement

Massachusetts Department of Higher Education. All Rights Reserved. ©2000-2014
One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108   617-994-6950