Information & Tools for Students

Home > For Students > Diplomas and Transcripts > Introduction


The Board of Higher Education maintains information about the location of transcripts for closed institutions.

Certified copies of diplomas from higher education institutions may be obtained for foreign study.


Contact Us | Subscribe to Our E-Newsletter | Email the Webmaster | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement

Massachusetts Department of Higher Education. All Rights Reserved. ©2000-2014
One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108   617-994-6950