Veterans may be eligible for a variety of federal benefits. Only the VA can make the determination of eligibility for education benefits. To receive a formal decision from the VA, you must first apply for benefits.
For additional information, please visit the G.I. Bill website.
|Chapter 30||The Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty|
|Chapter 31||Vocational Rehabilitation
Eligible veterans have a separate approval proves through a VA counselor.
|Chapter 32||The Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)|
|Chapter 33||The new Post-9/11 GI Bill|
|Chapter 35||The Dependents Educational Assistance Program|
|Chapter 1606||The Montgomery GI Bill - Selective Reserves|
|Chapter 1607||The Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)|
- Summary of educational benefits
- Using the Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB)
- Applying for benefits
- Ch. 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Federal work study program
- Benefits for dependents of veterans
- Veterans Education Benefits (.PDF)