MassTransfer: Your way to maximize credit and complete a degree in Massachusetts' public colleges & universities

Home > Info & Tools for Faculty & Advisors > About MassTransfer > Benefits for Associate Degree Holders > MassTransfer Application

MassTransfer Application

Students who have completed an associate degree with at least a 2.0 GPA may complete the DOC MassTransfer Application. It is set up as a fillable Word document form which should be completed, saved, printed, and mailed to the intended institution.

Note: The MassTransfer Application replaces the Intent to Enroll form used for the Joint Admissions program.