MassTransfer: Your way to maximize credit and complete a degree in Massachusetts' public colleges & universities

Other Transfer Options

Individual Course Transfer

Students transferring prior to the completion of the MassTransfer Block or an associate degreeGlossary may be able to transfer individual, completed courses once final grades are received. Transfer creditGlossary is generally awarded if you earned a high enough grade and if the coursework is comparable in content and scope to courses offered by the transfer institution. However, here are a few things to keep in mind:

Private or Out-of-State Students

MassTransfer applies only to students within the public higher education system. If you are a private or out-of-state student, consider the above recommendations regarding individual course credit transfer. Review course-to-course equivalencies provided by the campuses.

Or, learn about the public higher education institutions in Massachusetts.