Complete the Application
Students who have completed an associate degree with at least a 2.0 GPA and are applying for admission to a Massachusetts state university or University of Massachusetts campus may complete the MassTransfer Application.
The application consists of:
- Personal information (name, permanent address, date of birth, citizenship, etc.)
- Current enrollment information (previous colleges attended, current courses, etc.)
- Intended enrollment information (institution you plan to attend, planned major, etc.)
The MassTransfer Application (.DOC) should be downloaded and opened as a MS Word document. It should be completed, saved to the computer, printed, and mailed to the intended institution.
In addition to the application, students must request an official transcript from the Registrar's Office and from any other college previously attended (whether or not you wish to transfer credits). Final transcripts must also be sent following the completion of your associate degree. Have the transcripts sent directly to your intended college.
MassTransfer Application Deadlines
Fall Enrollment: March 1
Spring Enrollment: November 1
Qualify for the MassTransfer Tuition Waiver
- Complete an associate degree in a linked MassTransfer program with a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Enroll at a state university or University of Massachusetts campus within one year of graduating from community college.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and you will be eligible to receive the tuition waiver for four consecutive semesters.