Centralized Clinical Placement Online Orientation
Important note: The Online Orientation website will be unavailable from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon on Thursday, May 28 because of a web server upgrade at the Department of Higher Education. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Students and clinical faculty are required to complete the Online Orientation
Program as part of their clinical education experience. Please remember,
reading the modules does not relieve you of your responsibility to locate
and review the policies and procedures that have been adopted by each
of the health care organizations to which you are assigned. If you have
questions regarding the content within the modules or the process, please
contact your clinical instructor or school’s contact person.
The Online Orientation is comprised of 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete centralized modules and post-tests (Modules 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- Module 1: Basics of Student Placements
- Module 2: Nurse Core Competencies
- Module 3: Infection Control and Prevention
- Module 4: Environment of Care
- Step 2: Submit your contact information to your approved clinical placement facility.
- Step 3: Complete health care facility-specific material.