Benefit Application Process
When you are ready to take a distribution from the ORP, you should:
- Contact your provider to review the payment methods available to you. Your provider can help you select the method(s) that best suits your personal financial needs.
- Obtain the appropriate application for your distribution from the provider.
- Complete and sign the provider’s forms.
- Send all of the original, completed forms (including tax withholding and direct deposit forms) to the plan administrator.
- The plan administrator will review your application to determine your eligibility for the distribution.
- Once approved, the plan administrator will sign your benefit application and then send it directly to your provider.
- The administrator will send a copy of the authorized forms to you for your personal records.