Requesting Returns of Contributions

When necessary, the Commonwealth must request a return of contributions made on behalf of an employee. These cases typically arise when mistakes are made in compensation to an employee (e.g., they were paid when they should not have been). These situations can include Employee and Employer contributions.

If the need for returning contributions arises: