Certified Copies of Diplomas

UMass Boston ComencmenetPhoto courtesy University of Massachusetts Boston.

Students seeking further education or employment outside of the United States may have diplomas certified or legalized by the Secretary of the Commonwealth's office. For certain countries, this is referred to as an Apostille.

Students from countries outside of the United States seeking further education, licensure, or employment in the United States may contact the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) to obtain certified copies of diplomas.


Diplomas & Transcripts
Meetings & Events

Jun 6

Academic Affairs and Student Success Advisory Council Meeting

Jun 6

Strategic Planning Advisory Council Meeting *Cancelled*

Jun 6

Finance and Administrative Policy Advisory Council Meeting *Cancelled*

Join Us on Twitter!