Records from Closed Institutions

Westfield State University Campus

For information regarding transcripts from a closed degree-granting college or university, please contact the appropriate entity listed as the record holder for the closed institution (listed below).

For information regarding transcripts for a certificate or diploma received from a closed, non-degree granting private business, correspondence, or trade school, please contact the Massachusetts Division of Occupational Licensure, Office of Private Occupational Education at

Information about students' records for closed hospital-based nursing programs may be located at the Department of Public Health.

Closed Degree-Granting Institutions

Diplomas & Transcripts
Meetings & Events

Oct 22

Board of Higher Education Meeting

Dec 3

Board of Higher Education Meeting

Jan 14

Board of Higher Education Meeting

Join Us on X!